Aluminum Pedestrian Bridge
This 6' x 60' aluminum pedestrian bridge was designed to cross over a small inlet off the Kennebunkport River to allow shoppers and tourists, to and from Dock square area to the hotel and David's KPT Restaurant.
To eliminate to industrial look of aluminum, the framework was painted a grey color to keep the looks of the bridge fitting to the local architecture in surrounding the area.
The bridge supports were cast concrete held into the banking by hot-dipped galvanized helix anchors.
All features and transition
s to the bridge are ADA compliant and meet current
CFS is proud to have been a part of this unique waterfront project and would like to thank the following for their participation in this project who were instrumental in making this project a success:
- Kennebunkport Resort Collection - Owners
- Sebego Technics - Site and project engineer
- Baker Design Consultants - Bridge support and flood plan engineer
- Maritime Construction and Engineering - Excavating and helix anchor installation
- Dockworks- Bridge manufacturer
- New England Fiberglass - Industrial coating specialist
- Keeley Crane - Craning service
- Cumberland Iron Works - custom landing handrail fabrication
11 Wallace Avenue | South Portland, Maine 04106 | 1-888-844-9666 | Fax (207) 347-7283 | email@example.com